Volume 4(2) will be published in November 2022. Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science, digital research methods or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from Global South locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology within wider concerns of pandemics, climate change and/or geo-political conflict.
Interested contributors may discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor, Professor Kieran Tranter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions for Volume 4(2): Monday 1st of August 2022.