Papers for consideration in Volume 3(1) are invited. Volume 3(1) will be published in May 2021.
Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from non-Western locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology in wider concerns about the Anthropocene, pandemics, climate change or relations with non-humans.
Interested contributors may discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor, Professor Kieran Tranter: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions for Volume 3, Issue 1: Monday 15 February 2021.