Papers for consideration in volume 4 issue 1 are now invited. Volume 4(1)) will be published in May 2022. Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from Global South locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology in wider concerns about pandemics, climate change and geo-political conflict.
Interested contributors may discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor, Professor Kieran Tranter: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions for Volume 4(1): Monday 7 February 2022.